1904 Chestnut St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
8PM - 1AM
Dress Code: Cocktail
For VIP and bottle service please contact SledgeGirl@gmail.com
Models and actors are needed for a print campaign for soft drink campaign, to be shot in New York City on Feb. 19. 20 and 21. The casting description reads as follows:
Looking for Hispanic actors and models of all ethnicities, including Mexican American, Puerto Rican, and Dominican. Authenticity is very important.
Candidates should be attractive and approachable, but not people who look like actors. They should look like everyday, regular people. Faces should be interesting, but not too character like.
ROLE ONE: MALE 18-19 LATIN (URBAN VIBE SEE RAISING VICTOR VARGAS)
ROLE TWO: FEMALE 18-19 LATIN (URBAN VIBE SEE RAISING VICTOR VARGAS)
ROLE THREE: MALE 25-27 LATIN
ROLE FOUR: FEMALE 25-27 LATIN
ROLE FIVE: MALE 30-50 LATIN
ROLE SIX: FEMALE 30-50 LATIN
The pay rate for the assignment is a $900 flat rate. Casting begins immediately -- send headshots and full body shots directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The FP Family
PROSPECTIVE INTERNS MUST BE ABLE TO RECEIVE CREDIT FOR THIS INTERNSHIP. CONFIRMATION FROM YOUR SCHOOL WILL BE REQUESTED IF HIRED.
Teyana Taylor - Simon Sez
Produced by Jazze Pha
Socialite, singer, rapper, one of the originators of the Chicken Noodle Soup dance, and, choreographer of Beyoncé’s “Ring the Alarm” video, Teyana Taylor is back with another track since her song "Google Me" entitled "Simon Sez"
What you think about this track?- Feedback...LEAVE IT BELOW!
Want the track? - send me your email so I can send it to you.
Want Lace sunglasses like these...
but dont want to or cant afford the $210 Kerin Rose price?
You are in luck. I have made a pair of these and I want to share how I made them under $10, saving literally hundreds!
To start, you will need:
- Safety Glasses (you can get these from a hardware store or craft store, cheaper suggestion - Dollar Tree Dollar Stores - $1)
- Lace in any color. (I used white lace and spray painted it black because the store was out of black lace)
- Spray Paint (optional, but you can get ultra creative with it on the lace if you pick some cool colors)
- Glue Gun
- Embellishments (optional, but by adding chains or rhinestones you can make this look your own!)
- If your glasses have a band that connects over the glasses, remove it before you get started.
- Cut a strip of lace to completely fit your glasses lengthwise
- Spray Paint your lace if you desire, if not skip down to the next step.
- With your glue gun, add a small amount of glue to one side of your glasses, preferably one side that is easy to hide glue or mistakes, and attach one side of your strip of lace to the glasses.
- Once the glue is somewhat dry, hold lace taught, and secure the other side of the lace to the other side of the glasses.
- Allow glue to dry completely and cut off excess lace in order to shape your glasses. Use a thin strip of glue from your glue gun to secure frayed edges. and you are DONE!
Check out my video on how I did it:
Let me know how you make out with your glasses!